Check-In Policies and Check-in/out Times
Check in: 3:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
All guests are required to:
- Present current government issued identification.
- Provide a current valid credit card.
- Pay all reservation charges & taxes upon arrival.
Guests under the age of 18 are not allowed to stay without a responsible adult unless they are an emancipated minor.
Children 12 years old and younger stay free (accompanied by an adult)
Rates are based on 2 adult occupancy. Each additional adult beyond 2, the rate increases by $10.
Cancellations need to be received the 24 hours before your scheduled arrival. Should your plans change, please call at least 24 hours prior to your reservation to cancel.
Same-day cancellations and no-show reservations are subject to a fee equal to the first night including taxes.
What is your pet policy?
- A pet fee of $10 is required per pet per night
- A charge of $50 will be incurred for an undeclared pet, per pet per night
Pet Rules & Policies:
- It is strongly recommended that pets are not left unsupervised. Guests are held responsible for their pets at all times. Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. The pet owner is liable for any additional costs associated with their pet, including additional room costs, damages, or additional cleaning.
- No limit on number of pet(s) or weight of pet(s)
- No pets sleeping on beds or couches please
- Rooms containing unattended pets will not be cleaned
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners, and operators from all liability and damage suffered as a result of a guest’s pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of any damages
- We highly recommend pets be kept on a leash when on hotel property unless in a guest’s room. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property. Refer to Hood River County Law below for detail
Hood River County Law:
- 08.050 Dog at large. “Dog running at large” means a dog off or outside of the premises of the owner, not restrained by a rope line, leash, chain, or other similar means, or not under the immediate control and command of an owner thereof. If a dog is not restrained by a tether of some kind, is not at heel or not a working dog in the field, that dog shall be deemed “at large.” (Ord. 123, § 2.2(d), 1983)
- 08.150 Public Nuisance. “Public nuisance” means a dog does any of the following:
- Bites a person;
- Chases vehicles, or persons; livestock; or domestic pets;
- Damages or destroys the property of persons other than the owner of the dog;
- Trespasses on private property of persons other than the owner of the dog;
- Disturbs any person by frequent or prolonged noises;
- Is a female in heat and at large;
- Scatters garbage on any property not the exclusive property of the keeper of the dog;
- Deposits animal waste on any property not the property of owner or keeper. (Ord. 246, § 5, 2003)
Do all your River View rooms have balconies?
We have 2 buildings with River View Rooms. One has balconies, one does not. All the River View Rooms have a beautiful view of the Columbia River. Typically, our balcony rooms go first.
When booking please inquire if you have a preference.