Gorgeous views of the Columbia River is Westcliff Lodge’s most famous amenity! Watch the sunrise with the eagles, enjoy a picnic from our viewpoint or watch the sun go down on the Sunset Trail along our stunning cliffs. Westcliff Lodge has sprawling manicured lawns and an epic Columbia River view with a front-row seat to watch windsurfers at the Hatchery below.
In room amenities:
- Free WIFI
- Free guest parking
- Flat screen television
- Mini refrigerator
- Coffee maker with organic K & F coffee
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Wake-Up Service
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes
Suites also include
- Cooking and dishware
- Oven range
- Flatware, cooking tools, and teapot
Our Hood River lodge offers an array of recreational activities and dining outlets. A list of our resort amenities includes:
- 24-Hour Front Desk Service. Reservation Desk
- Cozy Outdoor Fire Pit
- Nearby restaurants
- Outdoor lounge chairs, picnic table, play ground and barbecue area
- Meeting, wedding and event services
- Pet-friendly accommodations available
Additional items available (cost per night):
- Air bed – $10
- Pack and Play – $10
- Wood Bundle – $5 per bundle
Check in: 3 PM
Check out: 11 AM
- Should your plans change, please call at least 24 hours prior to your reservation to cancel. Same-day cancellations and no-show reservations are subject to a fee equal to the first night including taxes; guests may have their credit card run at our discretion.
- Guests under the age of 21 are not allowed to stay without a responsible adult unless they are an emancipated minor.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free (accompanied by an adult)
- Each additional person (above 2 people) – $10
$10 per pet/per night
If a pet is discovered in your room, that was not declared on your reservation, you will be charged $75 per pet/per night.
Rooms with unattended pets will not be cleaned.
- Guests are held responsible for their pets at all times. Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. Upon receipt of two (2) noise or disruptive complaints, the animal(s) will be removed and given to a pet sitter at pet owner’s expense and liability.
- Pets are to be kept on a leash when on hotel property unless in a guest’s room.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property.
- Service animals are always accepted at no charge upon proof of service animal designation.
Most of our rooms are non-smoking. We have designated smoking areas on the grounds.Under Oregon Law smoking is not allowed: “within 10 feet of entrances, exits, windows that open, and ventilation intakes of workplaces or public places.” If you are staying in a non-smoking room, a cleaning fee of $250 will be added to your room cost if you smoke in the room or on the balconies.
Wanderlust Glamping Sites
We partnered with Wanderlust to bring two great glamping sites to Hood River! They are built toward the back of our property, quietly set in the woods, and have views of the river through a few oak trees. They each have a queen bed, are furnished, and offer a wonderfully tranquil experience.