Check-In Policies and Check-in/out Times
Check in: 4:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
All guests are required to:
- Present current government issued identification.
- Provide a current valid credit card.
- Pay all reservation charges & taxes upon arrival
- You must be 21 or older to rent a room.
Guests under the age of 21 are not allowed to stay without a responsible adult unless they are an emancipated minor.
Children 12 years old and younger stay free (accompanied by an adult)
Rates are based on 2 adult occupancy. Each additional adult beyond 2, the rate increases by $10.
Cancellations need to be received the 24 hours before your scheduled arrival. Should your plans change, please call at least 24 hours prior to your reservation to cancel.
Same-day cancellations and no-show reservations are subject to a fee equal to the first night including taxes.
Do you allow pets?
Dog Rules & Policies:
We only allow dogs (2 each) per room with a fee of $10 per dog/per night
Dogs are not permitted in the Courtyard or River view Kitchenette Buildings
- Dogs are not left unsupervised.
- Guests are held responsible for their pets. Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. The pet owner is liable for any additional costs associated with their pet, including additional room costs, damages, or additional cleaning.
- Limit 2 dog(s) per room. No weight limits on dog(s)
- Dogs are not permitted on beds or couches
- Rooms containing unattended dogs will not be cleaned
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners, and operators from all liability and damage suffered as a result of a guest’s pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of any damages
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash when on hotel property unless in a guest’s room.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property.
Undeclared Pet Fee:
- A charge of $75 will be incurred for an undeclared pet, per pet per night
Do all your Riverview rooms have balconies?
We have 2 buildings with River View Rooms. One has balconies, one does not. All the River view guest rooms have a beautiful view of the Columbia River. Typically, our balcony rooms sell first. Just a friendly reminder, smoking is not permitted in any of a balcony rooms at West Cliff Lodge.
When booking please inquire if you have a preference.