What steps are being taken at Westcliff Lodge to manage Covid-19
Westcliff Lodge is a great place for your next vacation – each hotel room has an outdoor entrance (there are no indoor hallways or elevators) and each room has its own air conditioning and heater unit. In addition, here are some of the changes we have made to keep you safe during your visit:
- Check-In: Mask are required to be wore when entering our lobby. We have added Plexiglass partitions to our front desk, for your safety. Contact-less Check-in. If you prefer not to enter our lobby, we have an exterior telephone direct outside our lobby front door which will call the Front Desk and our team can assist you.
- Air Purifier/Ionizer Equipment in lobby/offices/laundry areas: We are using air purifiers with HEPA filters and Ionizer to effectively remove ultra-fine particles in these locations.
- Sanitizing: All rooms are cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants recommended by the CDC. Masks and gloves will be worn by staff while cleaning. We are focusing on all surfaces in guest rooms (including doorknobs, light switches, countertops, microwaves, and remotes) We are also continuing to launder all linens and towels in hot, soapy water.
- Face Coverings:All our staff are required to wear a face mask.
- The state of Oregon is requiring the use of a face covering in indoor/outdoor public areas.
- Handwashing: We have continued to emphasize and train employees to follow our strict hand-washing policies.
- Employees exhibiting any signs of sickness are prohibited from working. Employees will have their temperature checked at the start of each shift.
- Social Distancing: We are maintaining a six-foot distance between our staff and guests. Signs placed in visible locations reminding staff and guests about physical distancing
We are staying up-to-date on all of the latest developments and guidelines suggested by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization, our local Health Departments and other appropriate agencies. Our Team is closely monitoring the situation and will continue to exceed official prevention guidelines, to help keep our property clean and safe. The health and safety of you and our employees is our highest priority.
Check-In Policies and Check-in/out Times
Check in: 3:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
All guests are required to:
- Present current government issued identification.
- Provide a current valid credit card.
- Pay all reservation charges & taxes upon arrival.
Guests under the age of 21 are not allowed to stay without a responsible adult unless they are an emancipated minor.
Children 12 years old and younger stay free (accompanied by an adult)
Rates are based on 2 adult occupancy. Each additional adult beyond 2, the rate increases by $10.
Cancellations need to be received the 24 hours before your scheduled arrival. Should your plans change, please call at least 24 hours prior to your reservation to cancel.
Same-day cancellations and no-show reservations are subject to a fee equal to the first night including taxes.
Do you allow pets?
We allow pet in certain rooms for a $10 nightly fee. Pets are not permitted in the Courtyard Building.
Pets are permitted in the Classics, Partial River views, River views, Premium River views and Cottage Suites. Please contact hotel directly for more info.
Pet Rules & Policies:
- Pets are not left unsupervised. Guests are held responsible for their pets. Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. The pet owner is liable for any additional costs associated with their pet, including additional room costs, damages, or additional cleaning.
- Limit 2 pet(s) per room. No weight limits on pet(s)
- No pets sleeping on beds or couches please
- Rooms containing unattended pets will not be cleaned
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners, and operators from all liability and damage suffered as a result of a guest’s pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of any damages
- Pets are to be kept on a leash when on hotel property unless in a guest’s room.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property.
Undeclared Pet Fee:
- A charge of $75 will be incurred for an undeclared pet, per pet per night
Do all your Riverview rooms have balconies?
We have 2 buildings with River View Rooms. One has balconies, one does not. All the River view guest rooms have a beautiful view of the Columbia River. Typically, our balcony rooms sell first. Just a friendly reminder, smoking is not permitted in any of a balcony rooms at West Cliff Lodge.
When booking please inquire if you have a preference.